Wednesday 27 March 2013

About Ali and Kim

Alistair and Kimberley are from the UK. We're both 18 and shall HOPEFULLY be starting the same university this September. Kim is studying business and Ali is studying law which just so happen to be on the same campus. 

Because of the diverse and cultural city our potential university is situated in we hope we will be able to bring you a lot of interesting blogs, vlogs and entertainment. Ali and I (Kim) have been friends for years and probably will be for the remainder of our lives. *Eep that makes us sound old!

We were inspired to create a blog and vlog by the youtubers TheAmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire (Kim's.)
Emma Blackery and PointlessBlog (Ali's);

Link to Dan's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire?feature=watch
Link to Phil's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingPhil

Link to Alfie's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog
Link to Emma's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/emmablackery

Here's a little snippet a fan of Dan & Phil made: 

Despite as much as some of their fans want them to be they're not in a relationship and are both straight. I just thought the video depicted the beauty of their friendship and the bond they have. Strong friendships are said to be rare in this day and age which is why it is so heart-warming when you do have or see one. 
 Dan and Phil met at university and each already vlogged and they decided to team up occasionally in videos. :) They have a lot of funny and interesting content and this video doesn't really depict that much but I can assure you if you go and check out their channel you will enjoy it.


They are both amazing vloggers/youtubers and I can have the most rubbish day, come home, watch their videos and feel great again. :) 
Unfortunately we haven't set up our channel yet but that will be coming soon!

Anyways, here's a little about us individually. 




About Kim:

Age: 18
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Stat: Taken
Profession: Student but one day I want to be a CEO or run my own business.

I can be quite random I love to live life and have fun. I can be quite strange but a lot of people seem to like that about me. I adoree cats anybody who knows me will know this; I may even have an obsession. But I also love all the other animals in the world to despite looks or appearance as everyone of them has feelings and a heart and they feel fear and they feel love and other emotions too. Just because they're not as intelligent as humans I don't think that means they don't understand things. Of course they don't understand English/other languages but, hopefully I'm making sense. I also love the Summer unfortunately we don't get that much here in the UK. ;) In fact it's still snowing here! I feel this is getting a little off track. I probably spoke more about animals than myself but maybe that says something about me? However I shall end my about me here and I hope you enjoy our blog. :) 





About Ali:

Age:18
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship Stat: Single pringle
Profession: Student but future lawyer/solicitor

Well, you know how they say that there's always a friend whose laugh is funnier than the joke, well that's me! I'm also one of those people that love music, and can't go a day without listening to music, otherwise I get really bored.I'm struggling to think of things to say about myself, but as you follow our blog (Hint Hint ;) ), you will learn more about me! I will leave my coming out story until another time, if there's great demand for it that is! Anyways, that's all I can think of at the moment, and will be posting more soon! 

Until next time, c'ya!


P.S. I'm quite ill with a fever/virus at the moment and have had a really tickly non-stop cough. I've been struggling to get it to go away but for anyone else out there struggling with this nuisance I've found yoghurt helps temporarily. :) - Kim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment