Tuesday 2 April 2013

Dreams

If you're anything like me, you have the most weird and wonderful dreams imaginable...


Sometimes they're scary ones, like, for instance, one of my regular dreams is where dinosaurs come back and attack, and I'm stuck in a shopping mall.


And then you wake up and you're just like "Oh my god, I hope that never ever happens"


And then there's others that are just plain weird. Another one of mine, which I actually had last night, was where I was pregnant. A male. Pregnant. And my parents were supporting me and I was about to go into Labour. I experienced uncomfortableness, and what I think was pain in the dream, then woke up.


When I woke up, I didn't know what to think or do. I was literally like 'lolwut!' It was so strange, and for some reason, I seemed to actually enjoy the dream. I think that might have been my want for children coming through there.

I think I'll cut the post here! Leave in the comments any weird/scary dreams that you've had, it'd be amazing if some where the same!

Until next time, c'ya!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment