Sunday 7 April 2013

People That We Are Embarrassed To Admit Are Attractive

Hey guys!!

Sorry for the radio silence as of late, nothing much could come to mind to blog about, but eventually this was in my head! So here we go...

Everyone has people that we find attractive, but don't like to admit...whether it is a strange attraction, or people will mock you for it...here are some of mine...


Justin Bieber

I know, I know, it's a very typical one. The only reason I don't like to admit this one to people is because most of them will either disagree or make fun of me for it, but there's just something about him that's just...attractive.

Liam Payne

The reason for this one is actually the exact same as above, I have a lot of friends that hate/are jealous of 1D and so would be annoyed if I said this :P

Daniel Radcliffe

This one is embarrassing as it feels like I've grown up with him due to the Harry Potter films...

Pewdiepie

I know he doesn't count as a proper celeb, but he is famous on youtube. The only reason this one is here is because there's a strange attractiveness about him...I don't know what it is, but he is attractive.

And with that, I'll end it here.

This was more difficult than I thought it would be...I thought there would've been more I could think of right there and then, but there wasn't, I'll probably think of more later.

Until next time, c'ya!!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment